Living The Life I Love, LLC is a fun and freedom based online business that helps our Clients to use their knowledge and expertise to make money online.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with at least 2 years of VA experience working with an online business
Skills / Experience Required:
- You are exceptionally organized with an extreme attention to detail.
- You’re eager to learn and always up for a challenge!
- You have excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
- You’re creative and resourceful.
- You have a “no task is too big or small” attitude with a strong ability to embrace change at a moment’s notice, shifting priorities instantly to meet tight deadlines and objectives.
- You are solution-oriented and a creative problem solver
- You are teachable; have a willingness and desire to learn
- You’re comfortable working remotely with virtual teams
What the role entails:
- Function as the CEO’s right hand by attending important meetings, taking notes, being an active participant and knowledgeable resource, while ensuring executive preparation and effectiveness.
- Conserve the Executive’s time by reading, researching, collecting, and analyzing information in advance of planned meetings and projects.
- Write and edit emails, draft agendas/memos, and prepare communications on behalf of the CEO.
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and assigning tasks on behalf of the CEO.
- Sustain a daily calendar of meetings and arrange travel arrangements when needed.
- Create content that is on brand
- Create captions that are on brand, have a call to action, increase engagement
- Research and select hashtags
- Create and schedule social posts, stories, guides, reels, IGTV
- Maintain Instagram highlights
- Build Instagram guides
- Support the overall social media strategy and maintain content calendar
- Staying current with current social media trends and technology
- Customer research
- Research and submit media and podcast interview pitches
- Create, document and maintain internal SOPs
Technology experience preferred:
- Word, Excel, Keynote/PowerPoint, Google Workplace (Google Docs, Google Sheets & Google Drive)
- Project management apps for managing projects, tasks, and operational data such as ClickUp, Asana, Monday, or Trello
- Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, Clubhouse, Twitter
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume. Please be sure to include the words CLICK TO CASH in your cover letter message.
I look forward to hearing from you!
How to Rock YOUR It Factor!
We’re looking for someone who is creative and professional!
Anything you can do in the application to show me your creativity will definitely give you an edge and help you stand out.
Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)