Cebu Pacific is always up for new challenges and our Finance team plays a vital role in bringing the airline to greater heights. They are the experts that drive the various groups within the airline from Sales, Operations, IT, Procurement, Facilities and Legal to a disciplined approach enabling organizational growth and advancement in the marketplace.
Apply today and be JUAN of the game changers of the Philippines’ leading airline, Cebu Pacific as an Accounts Analyst.
● Monitor submission of reports including the checking of its completeness and accuracy
● Ensure full accounting of collection and coordinates with stakeholders for immediate resolution of the noted discrepancies
● Handle retrieval request from banks while assisting in processing of request for refunds
● Record of payments and clear with sales posted in Financial Books
● Provide aging of A/R Report and other management reports
● Graduate of any 4-year course related to Business Administration/Accountancy or equivalent
● Experience in Airline Operations and/or knowledge in SAP a plus
Note: This position is for an Individual Contributor role and will be based in Pasay City but currently follows a hybrid workplace flexibility arrangement which allows remote work and onsite as needed.