Specialist I, Accounts Payable is responsible for posting trade and intercompany invoices and performing audit of employee expense claims for all business unites in scope of Manila Shared Service Center US. This includes evaluating document for validity and confirming completeness of all required details based on site specific statutory requirements.
Duty 1: Invoice/Expense Processing
• Validate approval, completeness and correctness of invoice details
• Identify required invoice details for countries with specific statutory requirements
• Process invoices/expenses in the system either by using cost center provided or by matching invoices with appropriate purchase orders receipts.
• Attaching of invoice copies
• Perform non-standard corrective actions based on the resolution provided by the site owner.
Duty 2: Expense Audit
• Monitors Manager’s approval based on claims submitted in database
• Performs audit of employee expense claims
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or any Accounting related degree
Job Related Experience: 1 year Accounting related work experience
• Practical knowledge in MS Office applications
• Knowledgeable with GAAP
• Organizing skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Time/work management