Alpine Corporation is in need of:
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Supervisory Experience is a must!!
The Accounts Payable Supervisor will be responsible in supervising the Accounts Payable team of the Organization. He/she will also support the Accounting Manager in doing all day-to-day transactions related to Accounts Payable and may be asked to give relevant input and output necessary for the team growth and efficiency.
- Email management, and handling escalations related to vendor
- Review Receiving Reports (Inventory Receiving)
- Review Direct Imports receiving due dates
- Perform account review for major vendors in relation to freight costs, and duties
- Ensure that invoices are approved correctly
- Prepare Accounts Payable Aging report
- Credit card reconciliation
- Prepare Cash out Report
- Ensure vendor payments are posted. on time
- Perform Analysis of Accounts Payable
- Update the list of vendors needed to be paid urgently
- Develop monthly KPI sheet for the Payables Department
- Review Open Items for all Invoices
- Ensure all invoices and expenses are recorded for the month.
- Review all payments for the month.
- Settle invoice disputes with vendors
- Prepare commission report
The Accounts Payable Supervisor will be responsible in supervising the team performance in terms of doing each process correctly, maintaining a good attendance rate, managing workload, effectiveness, efficiency, and accountability. This person is also required to do Ad hoc tasks as needed.
The following are the minimum qualifications, which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position. Please note that the minimum qualifications may vary based upon the department size and/or geographic location.
? Equivalent of bachelor’s degree and two (2) years related and meaningful work experience.
? Thorough understanding of Accounts Payable functions
? Excellent planning, organizing, and project management skills
? Excellent supervisory and analytical skills
? Great attention to details
? Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
? Ability to communicate to vendors effectively
? Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
? Ability to assist in facilitating progressive change
? Ability to motivate staff