Who we are:
Nearly all aspects of our lives involve the use of technology. It is how we work and play and do anything in between. This connectivity or use of data is built into the very fabric of our society. It is vital to human progress. Vertiv believes there is a better way to meet this accelerating demand for data – one driven by passion and innovation.
As industry experts and Architects of Continuity, we collaborate with our customers to envision and build future-ready infrastructures. We leverage our portfolio of hardware, software, analytics, and services, to ensure our customers’ vital applications run continuously, perform optimally, and scale with business needs.
Why Join Us?
- Meaningful and Fulfilling Work
- Inspiring and Caring Leaders
- Global Talent Center
- Recharge Your Potential
What will you do in our team?
As the Accounts Receivable Analyst, you will manage the day-to-day A/R activities as indicated in the key responsibilities below
What kind of work will you be doing?
- Timely and accurately submit all customer-specific documentation required to secure payment;
- Provide support for the collection team with any documentation related task;
- Provide recommendations tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk;
- Perform order release as indicated in the Credit Policy in the various ERPs;
- Present analysis, findings, and recommendations to managers, especially findings that involve a high customer delinquency risk;
- Develop and prepare spreadsheets and models to support analysis of new and existing credit applications;
- Research and compile AR data for the reporting team;
- Update client billing information;
- Maintain documentation for compliance reporting and audits;
- Make internal research on authenticities of payments;
- Work cooperatively with the collections and cash application team to resolve/properly apply any unapplied cash;
- Offer support and advice to other accounting departments;;
- Perform web-billing activities and invoice upload on customer portal;
- Trigger collection calls on the delinquent web-billing customers;
- Prepare revised manual invoices as requested by internal/external stakeholders, with the proper approval flow;
- Participate in ad hoc projects and prepare ad hoc analysis as required;
What will make you successful?
- A University Degree.
- 1 year of experience in customer service is an advantage.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have positive attitude and focus on customer-service.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, committed to deliver results, meeting multiple deadlines, and able to work under pressure.
- Proven proficiency in use of MS Office Software – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Willingness and ability to learn company’s ERP system; prior experience with Oracle, SAP and GetPaid a plus.
- Ability to set priorities/initiatives to complete daily work.
- Ability to handle large volume of email communications and phone calls.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail.
If YOU are the person we are looking for, feel free to apply and let’s start drafting your future career in a healthy and growing environment!