Negotiable (Based on qualification & experience)
- Government mandated benefits
- 13 month pay
- Position allowances
Company Profile: A Japanese housing company that has been providing architectural drawings, providing and producing 3D housing designs.
Position: Admin Staff / IMPEX Officer
Industry: Housing Company
Schedule: Weekdays (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Salary: Negotiable (Based on qualification & experience)
Work Set-up: Onsite
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Preferably with knowledge and experience in PEZA documentation & processing
- Maintain control and ensure regulations to all import and export processes and monitor work according to corporate and local policies and evaluate all new custom requirements and supervise everyday operations according to standard procedures.
- Assist to obtain all required import permits and export licences for all processes.
- Coordinate with the marketing and sourcing department to establish an efficient export classification and prepare tariff schedule.
- Provide an efficient interface with freight forwarders and administer all freight logistics and provide optimal level of customer services and resolve all shipment issues.
- Perform all record keeping processes and maintain records of all entries.
- Evaluate all items for import and ensure accuracy in all values and collaborate with customer brokers to provide clearance of all imports and maintain required documents.
- Perform audit on all import and export files on a regular basis.
- Monitor and provide response to all custom inquiries and requests and obtain required product certifications for all export and import products for custom clearance.
- Collaborate with various departments and obtain all certification documents and ensure compliance to all import and export policies and perform regular audits on all broker activities.
Recruitment Process: Online and Face to face interview
- Zoom interview
- Efficiency test
- Personal interview
- Job offer
CONTACT US ANYTIME, OUR FRIENDLY RECRUITERS WILL ASSIST YOU . . .
Our Email: email@example.com
LANDLINE: (02) 8245 – 2829
Look for: Ms. Vien
You can also reach us out through:
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE JOB OPENINGS: