· Sets policies and makes decisions to guide the productivity, quality, and efficiency of plant operations and supporting business functions.
· Develops and supports the attainment of key results areas (KRA's) of the company's core and support functions including:
o Finance and costing analysis
o Human Resources
o Quality Assurance
o ISO Certification and Compliance
o Safety and Security
o Physical Plant Maintenance
· Ensures that policies are observed and enforced impartially.
· Oversees the documentation of all work instructions, company policies, and procedures.
· Cultivates a culture of teamwork, productivity, professionalism, and genuine empathy with the company and its ideals.
· Imbibes and communicates the company's values and vision to employees.
· Maintains a workplace safe from physical harm and unfair treatment.
· Enables the growth, advancement, and motivation of the company's employees.
· Oversees any labor relations activities involving the plant.
· Able to competently represent the company, should any labor concerns arise.
Customer Relationship Management
· Assists in developing potential clients and close sales on behalf of the company.
· Able to serve as a representative of the company in the face of customer concerns and complaints.
Reporting and Analysis
· Establishes and maintains systems to collect metrics, analyze productivity, and set performance targets that will meet revenue and cost goals.
· Regularly reports KRAs and summarized data to the Board of Directors with accompanying analysis.
· Preferably candidates with at least 5 years of experience in sheet metal fabrication.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in managerial role for a production facility.
Willing to work in Cabuyao, Laguna (Monday to Saturday)