- Provide general administrative and clerical support to the management
- Maintain and organize electronic and hard copy filing system
- Open, sort and distribute incoming bills and correspondence
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Manage calendar for operations schedule
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems including customer complaints
- Run company’s errands
- Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Maintain and ensure sufficient stocks of office supplies and housekeeping supplies.
- Bachelor degree required
- Hands on administrative support experience is preferable.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize tasks and strong problem solving skills
- Good research skills, resourceful and attention to detail
- Must be trustworthy, detail-oriented, organized, flexible, fast learner, can handle work pressure, reliable, output driven, able to work with minimum supervision, and proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information