The Client Communications Admin Analyst is an important role in the company because you provide administration support in order to maximize sales opportunities and retain existing clients.
If you have the right skill set, this may be your opportunity to enter into this fast growing industry and learn from one of the best in the world in this industry.
This is a demanding role and there will be, on occasions, overtime. If you are able to produce however, you will be well-rewarded.
Work included but not limited to:
- Suggest changes to reports, email templates, and processes to support the Client Communications Manager in achieving their objectives which is to provide greater service to existing clients and to compel prospects to become clients.
- Analyse client rankings and decide which core keywords qualify for snap shot report to show in the best possible light of the results of our SEO efforts
- Analyse client rankings of currently targeted core keywords and decide which keywords have stable rankings and are qualified for linking change.
- Run Rank Tracker Software and produce Monthly Rankings Reports for clients. Make necessary adjustments to report templates in order to show current rankings of client’s keywords in the best light possible.
- Update and monitor current keywords and previously targeted core keywords to ensure that we are targeting the correct number of keywords based on package. Update monthly rankings accurately using VPN software.
- Create emails using snapshots of good rankings as required to show clients the great results they are achieving with us.
- Coordinate with Account Managers in identifying initial rankings of keywords prior to reporting current rankings in order to show results in the best light possible.
- Create ad-hoc rankings reports as required.
- Perform various administrative duties including processing of new clients and cancellations; managing and updating spreadsheets; and responding to emails on a timely manner.
- Ensure that all reports are completed in line with the company’s standards by the due date and time
- Ensure that client is focused keywords are updated based on the prescribed process and within the prescribed time frame
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Technical ability (to easily understand software use including Express VPN, Rank Tracker, Snag-it, and Zoho)
- Analytical skills and decision making
- Customer service skills (in responding to emails) / client-focused
- Time management
- Initiative and takes ownership
- Problem solving
- Team player
- Reliable and diligent
Required Work Experience/Knowledge
- Internet savvy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word and MS Excel)
- Experience in using VPNs and Photo Editing software
Required Language Skills
- Professional business level written and verbal English
- Full training and support will be provided to the successful applicant so you are able to do the job independently
- Be part of a growing company
- Open and flexible management
- Strong supportive team
- Stable company with job security
- Salary is starting at Php 12,500.00 per month
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPENING, Fill up this online form: https://goo.gl/forms/oHXHBZWXSx1tvFgE2