Our online US Brand (AqvmupuxBcrlbrpa.gos) is looking for an expert Affiliate Manager
The Affiliate Manager will be responsible to build the affiliate program from the ground up with research, reaching out, closing deals, and monitoring affiliate activity.
The Affiliate Manager will regularly analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues and referral programs worldwide.
Increasing the number of affiliates = increasing the number of leads and online purchases = a massive impact on the company’s growth.
We’re a very fast growing DTC brand and only looking to work with people with proven successful & recent experience (last year at minimum)
AS AN AFFILIATE MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Accountable for the daily management and maintenance of the affiliate and referral programs
- Drive to close deals with affiliates and be a significant contributor to the bottom line of the network
- Collaborate with the social team to locate influencers and add them to our affiliate network
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the industry; evaluate new technologies, strategies, and tactics
- Develop reports on the progress and results
- Negotiate terms and conditions for various cost models
- Develop strong relationships with publishing partners, inquiring about their promotional channels and business success needs
- Supply creative packages, links, and reporting to affiliates as needed
- Be the contact point for affiliate payments
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 3 + years prior experience in Affiliate Marketing
- Knowledge of social media and networks
- Experience with Influencers activities
- Have established contacts with Affiliates and media networks.
- Native English Speaker
- Strong recruitment and negotiation skills
- Experience in managing referral programs Advantage:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of the Internet advertising industry
- Able to multitask with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Experience in writing compelling emails to help push affiliates and referral prospects to join the program
- Experience in finding influencers in the market worldwide
Other Project Management
Marketing & Sales