- Government-mandated benefits
- Transportation allowance
- Free VISA Processing
- Sick leave
- Vacation leave
- Competitive salary package
Company Profile: This is a Japanese-owned company that was established in the Philippines last 2019. They offer high-quality education to their students that help to develop their academic skills.
Position: American IT Operations Manager
Location: Makati City
Salary: PHP 150,000 gross
Work Set-up: Onsite
- Any nationalities from North America or European countries are welcome to apply
- Must be willing to work onsite in Makati
- Bachelor’s degree of Computer Science, Business, or any other related courses
- For business majors: ideally, have courses or certifications in project management of software projects.
- Experience as a developer is an advantage
Knowledgeable in Agile development, SCRUM, test-driven development, DevOps
- With knowledge in configuring services in Cloud hosting providers like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- With 5 years and above work experience in software
- Should have experience as an IT Operations Manager handling the overall operation of a business like (Sales, HR, Finance & Accounting etc).
- A large international network in the business community is a big plus
- Responsible for coordinating, planning, and leading computer-related activities
- Develop and implement IT policies and best practice guides for the organization
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes.
- Daily monitoring of software and hardware servers and operating system
- Continuous monitoring of the progress of the project being handled.
- Setting up daily meetings to have updates and answer some concerns regarding the ongoing project
- Eliminate external blocks and manage internal roadblocks during the process
- Training new members of the team to be familiar with the processes
- Resume Screening
- Initial Interview
- Language assessment
- Final interview
- Job Offer
HOW TO APPLY:
- Register now on our website to be updated with our Bilingual Job Openings: https://jknetwork-jobs.com/register
- Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us for more inquiries:
Mobile: (+ 63) 917-638-1992 | (+63) 917-638-1962
Sun/Smart: (+63) 969-321-0130
Look for: Ms. Mave
Visit our Facebook Page for more job openings and updates!
Don’t forget to refer to your friends!
We give a referral bonus for every successful hire.
Want to know the right job for you? Talk to us on our FREE Bilingual Career Consultation.
Apply now and bring home an exclusive J-K Network Hoodie once you get hired from any of our clients!