Position at Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The individual’s primary responsibility is to execute operational security provisioning activities for global applications and systems. Handles basic to moderate requests, provides potential support to resolve or better serve the security requirement. Demonstrate Intermediate Security Administration knowledge and skills to complete requests within Stipulated SLA.
- Managing user accounts across different platforms like Windows – Active Directory, UNIX, SAP, RACF etc… Knowledge about SCM (Supply Chain Management), ERP (Enterprise Resource planning), WMS (Warehouse Management) would be an added advantage.
- Handles User Accounts life cycle pertains to Global/Internal applications (Provisioning, Modification, and De- Provisioning)
- Administer Active Directory, Azure Active directory, Exchange Online and O365. Including Exchange Hybrid, Azure AD sync, Server and application migration to Azure, and Azure resource management.
- Microsoft Azure and cloud support: Implement and support azure cloud solutions.
- Azure AD support: Administration of Azure sync, users, and groups. Performs health monitoring and troubleshooting of Azure and O365. User & License management, Role assignment, Resolving Synchronization errors.
- Ensure to provide user appropriate access to applications for supporting business, in a proficient way.
- Tracks and follow up the requests till closure to ensure completion within agreed SLAs.
- Process and manage work coming in through all channels including tickets, emails, phone calls, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot/resolve issues related to security and permissions pertain to Active Directory and knowledge on group policy / delegation of rights.
Qualifications & Skillsets required:
- Good understanding of Information Security and Identity Access Management (IDAM).
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent.
- Windows Server 2008 /2012: Exposure to Windows Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS), Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS) and SSO (Single Sign on access Control)
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with Active Directory Account Provisioning/De-provisioning.
- MS Exchange 2013/2016 /Online: Exposure to overall MS Exchange architecture and cross domain process flows.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with Exchange Management Console (EMC): Creating/Managing Mailboxes, Groups Personal folders and other exchange properties.
- Knowledge on 0365 and its functionalities, Good understanding between on-premise and cloud environment.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Azure Cloud Services: Single Sign On (SSO), Multifactor Authenticator (MFA), Azure AD and Office 365.
- Intermediate skills on Azure PowerShell
- Knowledge on Mainframe AS400 – provisioning/de provisioning in RACF/TSO cmdlets, generics, functions, Securities, Backup.
- Intermediate skills on MS PowerShell
- Basic functional knowledge on VPN, Citrix, VMs, SQL clients.
- Flexible to adapt dynamic change pertains to process / project / technologies
- Knowledge on Supply chain and Logistics domain would be preferable.
- Good understanding of ITIL processes and ITSM tools.
- Working knowledge of ticketing system- Service Now, would be an added advantage.
- Basic understanding of SOX compliance: Impact and procedures.
- Should have good verbal and oral communication.
- Should be Quality Conscious.
- Superb attention to details and accuracy is required.
- Ability to work positively and collaborate with team members to achieve maximum team throughput.
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts (including night shift).
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence