Responsible in drafting plans, technical drawings, and blueprints for different industries.
Works with engineers, architects, and clients to ensure designs are completed to specifications and safety regulations.
Specializes in creating Computer-Aided Design (CAD) models using AutoCAD software
Presenting various design perspectives for improvements and adaptations.
Completing job reports.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree:
- Architecture / Engineering (Electronics / Civil / Mechanical) or equivalent
- Undergraduates with relevant exposure in Autocad are encouraged to apply
- Training in various CAD programs is a plus.
- 20 full-time position(s) available.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 year of working experience as AutoCAD Operator , preferably with exposure in ANY of the following disciplines; Electronics / Architectural / Civil / Structural.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office
- Have the ability to visualize finished products as well as projects.
- Willing to render overtime and work on shifting schedule.
- Diligent, teachable and a team player.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply for screening