Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at
Our team is responsible for the implementation of the new Avaloq Crypto Assets Platform.
You will be surrounded by smart, highly capable people who are passionate to build the next generation of innovative applications to address the upcoming challenges of the Crypto and Blockchain industry.
We strongly believe in design thinking and ‘user-centered’ design, working very closely with UX Designers and validating our ideas with End Users.
We are looking for passionate Backend Developer to join our team and bring these innovative designs live.
Zurich, Singapore, Manila
- Work in an agile team closely with Product Owners and Business Analysts
- Design and implement Back-End Services
- Improve code quality via Unit and Integration tests
- Follow and promote best coding practices within the team
- Perform code reviews and coach junior team members
- Take ownership and responsibility for your area of expertise
What you need
- Strong back-end competences: Java 8+, Spring Boot, RESTful API building
- Experience with Liquibase, Spring JPA, Spring Security
- Basic knowledge in crypto technology and products
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Several years of experience working as part of an agile software development team
- Ability and communication skills to drive team development assignments and monitor achievements
You will get extra points for the following
- Experience with OpenShift, GraphQL
- General banking knowhow ideally in corporate actions, trading and payments
- Workflow management tool Flowable
What you can expect:
It’s all about getting to know our teams and to e-meet with us. We will use video interviews to give you the opportunity to meet your future colleagues and get a first insight into Avaloq’s unique culture.
What we will offer you
We offer competitive base salaries and a benefits package with private health and dental care as well as a generous pension. If you go the extra mile, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.