· Interested in international news and current affairs and love working in an environment that constantly changes
· Analytical by nature and a great communicator
· Used to strict deadlines and can work with minimal supervision
· Positive, keen to learn, and want to be part of a great team.
· Must be a Graduate of Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication, Journalism, English, International Studies or any related courses.
· Fresh Graduates are encouraging to apply.
· Has at least 1 year or more experience in BPO settings.
· Candidates who has an excellent written and oral communication skills in English language skills.
· Candidates who has can easily recognize and interpret voice and accent across regions.
· A minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute.
· Can deliver to strict deadlines, with minimal supervision
· Can easily adapt to constantly changing work content.
· Willing to have a shifting schedule: Day Shift, Mid-shift and Evening Shift.
· Willing to be assigned in Ortigas, Pasig City
· Can start immediately
· We have a range of shift patterns (early morning, mid-afternoon, or graveyard)
· No rotating shifts.
· Can change to another shift if a more desirable one becomes available.
· Yearly Incentive
· Yearly Remuneration Increment
· Annual & Sick Leave entitlements
· HMO provision