Ensuring that projects meet environmental, safety, structural, zoning and aesthetic standards. They determine and schedule different stages of the building process according to client needs. During construction site visits, they monitor progress and ascertain whether phases of the construction process are in compliance with building plans and project deadlines. After building completion, project managers may provide additional services for expansion and relocation projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee projects from the conception stage right down through construction and eventual completion of the project, making sure that project teams meet quality, schedule, contractual, and budget goals.
- Evaluate existing facilities and reformulate building programs. They establish and sustain client relations, participate in assessing and hiring architectural or engineering advisers, collaborate with governmental agencies and selected project architectural firms.
- Adapt building codes, design and implement creative concepts of architectural layout and formulate and oversee project range, budgets, schedules and client expectations. They provide expert input in marketing, contractual, design, and production meetings; observe project performance and coordinate workload through the entire project to complete documents on schedule.
- Responsible for studying the financial aspect of projects; organizing construction documents and assuming responsibility for finished plans, specifications, and management approval of materials and construction.
- Participate in mapping out program requirements, schematic drawings and preliminary cost estimates on large projects used in establishing guidelines for contract architects and engineers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s / College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/ Bar) Professional License Exam), Architecture or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): AutoCad
- At least 5 years working experience in the related field is required for this position