JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
It began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research as well as foreign exchange and fixed income trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila Branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. launched its Global Service Center in Manila in 2005 and in Cebu in 2010, to provide a wide variety of strategic support including analytics, finance and accounting voice-based services, transaction processing and other functions to its affiliates around the world.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at
The Product Business Analyst would primarily be responsible for identifying and documenting business requirements and process mapping for use PEGA Case expansion initiatives within Employee Tools. This role will also support documentation of enhancement requests from the business as well as acceptance testing as needed.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Interview key business partners to gather/validate facts and requirements
- Translate requirements documents into Agile stories
- Create and validate flowcharts and swim lane flowcharts for a given process using the appropriate methodology and standard symbols
- Make problems visible and help the team solve them in real-time through indicators and visual management
- Engage with the business to document business rules and decision trees for new process automation
- Analyze improvement opportunities within existing processes
- Creating test cases, running Agile ceremonies (i.e., product backlog, sprint planning, sprint review) with technology teams, and driving technology priorities and deliverables as needed
- Provide factual analysis to support the decision making process
- Review current tools used by Operations, and creating requirements to streamline processes and reporting
- Ad-hoc project work as directed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Director Scripts, Camunda and PEGA
- Tenure: At least 12 months in current job and process
- Performance Rating: At least On Track on My Development
- Corrective Action: Not within prescriptive period for suspension
- Performance Improvement Plan: Not enrolled in and Performance Improvement Plan (PIP)
Internal Application Eligibility Requirements
- Must meet minimum employment tenure requirement. Specific roles require longer tenure in current position to be eligible to apply. Unless established for specific positions by the line of business, the standard tenure requirement is 12 months.
- Meets satisfactory performance standards as defined by the firm
- Not enrolled in Performance Coaching
- Employees who were given written warning or higher and within the prescriptive period are not eligible to apply.
By submitting an application and/or joining the interview, you affirm to meet the Internal Mobility Eligibility Requirements as stated in the . You are expected to provide true and accurate information to the Company during the recruitment and application process. Knowingly giving false or misleading information shall be subjected to the imposition of appropriate corrective action, following the firm’s HR Policies and Guidelines.
Consult your Manager for any specific guidelines for your line of business or if you’re unsure about your eligibility for an internal application.
Make sure your profile is updated in the new me@jpmc
Hiring and discuss internal mobility plans with your Manager at the soonest time possible. Attaching your updated resume is encouraged.
In partnership, Hiring Managers and Recruiters will review applications to determine which candidates best meet the required skills and experience specified in the job description. While not every application will result in an interview, applications will be acknowledged.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team:
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
For many, owning a home is the ultimate dream and we’re here to help customers make responsible choices throughout the home buying process through our online tools and advice. Whether purchasing a first home or vacation home, refinancing an existing loan or tapping into a home equity line of credit, we offer comprehensive services to help homeowners at every stage of their journey.