We are looking for Business Development Associates who are driven to develop people and contribute to society through education.
This position gives the opportunity to:
1. Provide support to licensees to achieve center goals relating to student recruitment, student retention, education quality and operation standards
2. Improve the education provided by center through development, modification and execution of trainings
3. Monitor performances of centers through frequent visitations and consultations and ensuring their compliance with company policies
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Mathematics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
2. At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Required Skill(s): sales, lead generation, marketing, social media management, training, teaching
4. Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Teaching, Business Development or equivalent.