The Account Executive is responsible in maintaining clients by managing and coordinating the client’s expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop effective sales strategy for specific accounts;
- Set long-range sales objectives for customers and prospects, and develop action plans to deliver solution to specific need of the clients
- Manage sales pipeline to drive most appropriate near-term sales activity; set sale goals according to profitability potential of prospects
- Conceptualize marketing strategies to improve sales performance
- Acquire and meet current and prospective clients
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
We hire for character and we train the skills.
We prefer individuals with at least one year experience in corporate sales, however, this position is also open to fresh graduates with the following characteristics:
- Hungry for learning
- Has a career goal in mind
- Has the courage to work alongside big names in the Learning & Development industry
- Energetic and self motivated
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent in verbal and written communication
- Able to express ideas and messages clearly and convincingly.
- Can work independently or in a team
- Organized and detail oriented