Be part of the biggest and fastest growing online ecosystem that provides hospitality industry in South East Asia!
Why Join Us?
- Opportunities for Growth
- Fun & Dynamic Work Environment
- Competetive Salary Package
- Overseas Employment Opportunities
- Overseas Training
- Conduct sales pitches and presentations meet or exceed sales quota
- Build and acquire new sales leads and grow potential hotel and property owners
- Engage client relationships
- Manage and achieve sales team target
- Keep abreast of local market trends and grasp sales opportunities proactively to achieve targets.
- Prepare sales materials such as proposals or contracts.
- Prepare and submit reports regularly.
- Coordinate with internal departments to support account’s business needs and requirements.
- At least 2 years of working experience in sales and same position at related field is preferred.
- Able to manage and lead team and have leadership skills
- Willing to relocate in long period of time and to travel a lot
- HOSPITALITY/TRAVEL BACKGROUND IS PREFERED
- Adaptable to dynamic environment.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Proficient in English
- Excellent negotiation skill
- Reward oriented personality
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of at least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/ Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Sales – Corporate or equivalent.