About the job Business Development Representative
Position Tile: Business Development Representative
Salary: 100,000 – 150,000 a month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Client
Date: November 2021
Schedule: USA Business Hours
As a self-motivated individual who is goal-driven, you will work closely with our Account Executive team to help rapidly grow our daily sales numbers. As a vital member of the sales team, you will:
● Prospect in a smart, strategic, and scrappy way
● Qualify leads and crush daily activity metrics
● Proactively seek new business opportunities
● Understand the real estate market and the various players involved
● Make initial contact with potential clients
● Purposely think of new solutions to reach targets
● Tee up calls between prospective clients and our AE’s
● Teamwork makes the dream work – you’ll run the first part of the relay and the AE takes it through the finish line
● Share information about objections, roadblocks, and challenges with our internal teams in search of solutions
● Learn and be mentored by successful AE’s who care about your development
● Worked in a fast-paced sales environment as a BDR or in a similar role
● Had hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
● Loved the challenge of cold calls
● Had proven track record of hitting your metrics and are proud of achieving your goals
● Experience with CRM software, Salesforce and Salesloft preferred
● Ability to analyze spreadsheets and charts in Excel
● Delivered engaging presentations that inform and win over external and internal Audiences
● Communication — You connect easily with people on the phone, but prefer video. You write in a way that is clear and concise, while delightfully showcasing your personality.
● Charisma — You are friendly with everyone and people gravitate towards you. People remember you even if they haven’t seen you in years.
● Results Driven — You are super competitive and like to win but won’t sabotage the team to do so.
● Negotiation — Have you ever talked someone into doing something crazy? We love that about you.
● We are looking for someone with 2+ years of experience in a business development role. If that’s not you, but you think you are perfect for this role, we’d like to talk to you.