Position Tile: Business Development Representative
Salary: 100,000 – 150,000 a month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Client
Date: November 2021
Schedule: USA Business Hours
As a self-motivated individual who is goal-driven, you will work closely with our Account Executive team to help rapidly grow our daily sales numbers. As a vital member of the sales team, you will:
– Prospect in a smart, strategic, and scrappy way
– Qualify leads and crush daily activity metrics
– Proactively seek new business opportunities
– Understand the real estate market and the various players involved
– Make initial contact with potential clients
– Purposely think of new solutions to reach targets
– Tee up calls between prospective clients and our AE’s
– Teamwork makes the dream work – you’ll run the first part of the relay and the AE takes it through the finish line
– Share information about objections, roadblocks, and challenges with our internal teams in search of solutions
– Learn and be mentored by successful AE’s who care about your development
– Worked in a fast-paced sales environment as a BDR or in a similar role
– Had hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
– Loved the challenge of cold calls
– Had proven track record of hitting your metrics and are proud of achieving your goals
– Experience with CRM software, Salesforce and Salesloft preferred
– Ability to analyze spreadsheets and charts in Excel
– Delivered engaging presentations that inform and win over external and internal Audiences
– Communication — You connect easily with people on the phone, but prefer video. You write in a way that is clear and concise, while delightfully showcasing your personality.
– Charisma — You are friendly with everyone and people gravitate towards you. People remember you even if they haven’t seen you in years.
– Results Driven — You are super competitive and like to win but won’t sabotage the team to do so.
– Negotiation — Have you ever talked someone into doing something crazy? We love that about you.
– We are looking for someone with 2+ years of experience in a business development role. If that’s not you, but you think you are perfect for this role, we’d like to talk to you.
Requirements * Minimum education level: Bachelor´s Degree
- 5 years of experience
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No