Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking to recruit a New Business Development Director to join our international team.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for driving a company's business and increasing its revenue, identifying and developing new business opportunities and building and expanding the presence of the company and its brands. Ultimately, the individual will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Introduce Routee.net to new prospect customers and build new business relationships
- Meeting planned sales goals
- Cold call as appropriate within your market and geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Visit and meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your people network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization
- Targeting large and major accounts (public sector, banks, mobile operators, marketing agencies etc)
- Prospect for potential new local and international clients and turn this into increased business.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Hunting: Identify and engage qualified prospects (using phone, email) and customer development
- Ability to perform 4 sales visits per day
- Ability to prioritize and manage their workload to meet and exceed deadlines and KPI's.
- >= 5 years successful experience in Business Development positions
- Experience in Sales by working with “C” level/Sr Executive level contacts in these accounts
- Strong SaaS skills or ability to quickly learn SaaS technical concepts.
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing and e-business services
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment, work effectively under high pressure, growth mode
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Self oriented attitude and an attitude for an extra mile will be taken into high consideration
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- PC Literacy, extent experience in CRM software
- Availability for continuous training
- Availability for often traveling