We believe in transparency and open communication because we know it works. We are looking for someone who operates from honesty and is interested in growing with us long term. With this in mind, we want you to be fully aware and excited about what the position will involve:
- Consistently working independently and with a strong self-motivated desire to succeed.
- Constantly reprioritizing dozens of tasks and executing them with precise attention to detail.
- Creation of robust reporting tools via excel and other CRM platforms. These reports are designed to bring a “moneyball” approach to how we can improve our business.
- Understanding of data and trends and providing insight and recommendations to optimize various brands and as an overall business
- Ensure brand goals and metrics are being met and maintaining high visibility around successes and challenges.
- Aiding in scraping critical data from Amazon marketplace. This data includes seller information, sales ranks, and competitor metrics.
- Staying on top of current trends to ensure best practice is being applied within your realm of responsibility.
- Creation of monthly customer performance reports along with commentary insights reflecting recommendations, actions, opportunities, threats and trends.
- Analyzing advertising investments vs. sales in detail with detailed measurable actions to optimize both investment and sales growth.
- Must be willing to work US Pacific time zone hours
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central and Vendor Central experience is a plus.
- Very comfortable with analyzing data identifying trends and recommending actions
- Ability to organize and interpret data
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication.
- Proven ability to operate within cross-functional teams without formal authority
- GREAT personal email management skills. ie You respond fast to emails.
- Unwavering attention to detail and an acute awareness that everything counts
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action
- Experience with Google Data Studio or Tableau a plus
- Familiarity and/or experience with eCommerce
- Experience with Amazon seller platforms or other platforms