Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of one of the largest group of restaurants in the country. Our respected client is seeking a Business Process Engineering Manager that will be involved with the planning, leading and implementing process improvements initiatives aligned to the strategic direction of the company through utilization of business process frameworks, related systems and tools.
Process Engineering Manager acts as a catalyst of change and drives initiatives in partnership with process owners and cross-functional teams to ensure flawless execution, aimed to create valuable impact to business results through quality of results, recommendations and decisions. The job is based in Pasig City.
- Leads or supports functional / cross-functional process improvement initiatives to improve business capability to support overall JFC’s (Jollibee Foods Corporation) business strategy
- Defines and participates in end-to-end process (either functional or cross) baseline with the process owners, existing documentations, and key performance indicators.
- Creates a Process Improvement Framework for the organization to ensure clear linkages and smooth transition amongst functional processes.
- Evaluates current process maturity according to Process-Enterprise Maturity Model and creates master plan / glide-path to achieve Level 4 maturity.
- Conducts bench-marking activities and apply industry or global best practices to JFC’s business processes as applicable.
- Leads or facilitates the cross-functional process work group to design the best-fit business process and its enablers (ie process performance measures, organizational structure as applicable, technology).
- Conducts semi-annual post-review as input to process optimization.
- Manages all stakeholder’s expectations through regular communication with project owners, which includes timely escalation of issues along with recommended actions.
- Ensures that the projects meet its commitments through project controls by measuring progress and deviations to plans, evaluating risks and impacts, and taking corrective actions to address deviations and minimize negative impacts.
- At least three to five years of relevant work experience leading & driving end-to-end business process improvement initiatives.- end to end process improvement-, process design and implementation
- Advanced knowledge in using business process improvement tools, value creation, change management, process training, knowledge transfer management, SLAs and performance metrics.
- Has proven functional expertise in 1 or 2 business core process.
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial, Management or any related engineering course.
- Must be willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig.