- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree on Accounting.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
The Cash & Banking Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate monitoring and reporting of all Cash Management Transactions and Funds Consolidation
- including the preparation and analysis of Cash Position and Cash Pooling, reports.
- Manage the Banking Services for store and store-related transactions and banking products, ensuring compliance with Cash Control Policy, and will also be in charge of accurate and timely processing of foreign and local payment execution.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s or College Degree in Accountancy or Banking and Finance.
- CPA License is not required but would be an advantage.
- At least three years’ experience in Cash Management Operations in a Shared Service environment, and with at least one-year of exposure to an international (US) environment.
- Candidates must be willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City.
- Candidates must be willing to work on night shift.
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
About the Jollibee Group
Jollibee Foods Corporation (JFC, also known as Jollibee Group) is one of the fastest-growing restaurant companies in the world. It operates in 34 countries, with over 5,800 stores globally with branches in the Philippines, United States, Canada, the People’s Republic of China, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Vietnam, Brunei, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Indonesia, Costa Rica, Egypt, Panama, Malaysia, South Korea, Japan, and India.
Jollibee Group has eight wholly-owned brands (Jollibee, Chowking, Greenwich, Red Ribbon, Mang Inasal, Yonghe King, Hong Zhuang Yuan, Smashburger); six franchised brands (Burger King, Panda Express, PHO24, and Yoshinoya in the Philippines; Dunkin’ and Tim Ho Wan in certain territories in China); 80% ownership of The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf; and 60% ownership in the SuperFoods Group that owns Highlands Coffee and PHO24.
Jollibee Group, through its subsidiary Jollibee Worldwide Pte. Ltd. (JWPL) owns 90% participating interest in Titan Dining LP, a private equity fund that ultimately owns the Tim Ho Wan brand. It also has a joint venture with the THW Group to open and operate THW restaurants in Mainland China. Jollibee Group also has a business venture with award-winning Chef Rick Bayless for Tortazo, a Mexican fast-casual restaurant business in the United States. Recently, the Jollibee Group announced that it will acquire 51% ownership of Milksha, a popular Taiwanese bubble tea brand.
Jollibee Group was named the Philippines’ most admired company by the Asian Wall Street Journal for ten years. It was also honored as one of Asia’s Fab 50 Companies and among the World’s Best Employers and World’s Top Female-Friendly Companies by Forbes. In 2020, Gallup awarded the Jollibee Group with the Exceptional Workplace Award, making it the first Philippine-based company to receive the distinction.
Jollibee Foods Corporation has grown brands that bring delightful dining experiences to its customers worldwide, thus spreading the joy of eating to everyone.
To learn more about the Jollibee Group, please visit www.jollibeegroup.com