MultiplyMii, a managed premium recruitment & HR services company is growing FAST and we are currently looking for a Catalog Specialist who desires to be part of an exciting organization that rewards and appreciates its team members.
What are we looking for:
As a Catalog Assistant, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the product catalog for all clients. This includes creating and updating listing content, scanning listings for accuracy and quality, and troubleshooting content issues.
Beyond your experience, we are also looking for someone who is professional and possesses impeccable English communication in written and verbal form.
This role is 100% remote work.
In this role you will:
Flat Files and Product Data Management
- Create and maintain Product Catalog Database
- Collect and organize product data from clients
- Creating and updating flat tiles with listing content
- Uploading and troubleshooting flat files
- Maintain and update storefront links
- Maintain database of catalog issues and updates
Listing Notifications & Tracking
- Set up product catalog
- Add newly launched products to all tracking software
- Check notifications of all listing changes against cataloged data
- Updating and maintaining the SOP Flat file process
- Build and maintain an internal database of flat file warnings, errors, and process
- 4+ years experience in Product Catalog; familiarity with Amazon guidelines (a plus)
- Strong familiarity with spreadsheet software and databases
- Must love working with numbers and large amounts of data
- Fluent in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good team-building skills and interactions
- Initiative and ability to speak up with recommendations
- Technical Adaptability to Systems and Processes
One unique benefit for you is that MultiplyMii will be there to hold your hand every step of the way, providing you with onboarding guidance, professional training, and attempts to cross every barrier to success as early as possible. We are here to give you every opportunity to succeed in this job and build yourself a stable, secure future.
- Competitive salary
- Training and mentorship
- Awesome culture and work from home set-up
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- Healthcare (HMO)
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
Powered by JazzHR