KRDS is one of the largest independent full-service digital experience agencies in Asia. We specialize in mobile-first strategy, content, and experiences and were awarded Mobile Marketing Agency of the Year in 2017 and 2019 in Singapore.
Founded in 2008 in Paris, KRDS became an official Facebook Marketing Partner as soon as the program became available in Europe in 2010. KRDS now has 100 employees and 5 offices across Asia: Singapore, Chennai, Dubai, Hong Kong, and Shanghai.
Some of our notable clients include Amazon, OCBC, Samsung, Nestlé, Wildlife Reserves Singapore, Changi Airport, Hewlett-Packard, Singapore Airlines, Ski Dubai, L’Oreal, and many more.
NOTE: This a 7-months fixed-term contract role.
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests in a timely manner
- Liaise with clients directly during the day
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives
- Work with your relevant Social Media Managers to stay up-to-date on account happenings
- Excellent written communication in English, and the ability to write in line with brand personality
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential
- Customer-centric attitude and service orientated nature
- At least one year of experience in written customer service
- Superb time management skills
- Ability and proactiveness to do desktop research to propose responses and update the FAQ sheet
- Able to provide support during an unexpected crisis and when the brand has to manage issues
- Willing to work in two shifts – 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM & 2 PM to 11 PM alternatively.