POSITION AVAILABLE: Content Editor- Manila
1. Edit project reports for accuracy in spelling, language usage, grammar and consistency/relevance of content.
2. Report inconsistencies/contradictions in report content
3. Ensure professional layout and guidelines
4. Report/communicate specific editing problems to the project teams
5. Coordinate with Operations Team on client change requests
6. Adhere to the timelines and completion of reports
Associated Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required:
Education- Fresher / Graduate with min. 1+ yrs. experience in proof reading / content editing
– Ability to Demonstrate responsible, ethical and honest behaviour.
– Ability to deliver the required standards under pressure
– Good communicator, communicate effectively and openly
– Provides constructive feedback
– Ability to work with a wide range of individuals
– Ability to deal with monotony
– Ability to manages time and priorities effectively
– Detailed and accurate
Compensation – 16000 -17000 PHP per month
· We do not sponsor work visas or work permits
· This position is open for applicants located in the NCR or any nearby provinces only.
Benefits: Flexible work hours, international exposure to colleagues, clients and cultures from our other offices, employee awards, opportunity to grow within the Company, weekend offs, work from home most of time.
If you find the above skill sets matching to your experience, please send your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org