- Craft and edit content for our digital platforms.
- Develop internal and external content creation activities.
- Generate, nurture and convert leads through informative and engaging content.
- An expert wordsmith and storyteller that can compellingly showcase our service value.
- Must be a team player that's ready to give and receive feedback—a stickler for meeting deadlines and great at multi-tasking, as we balance multiple projects at once.
- Experience in online writing and knowledge of content marketing.
- Create content campaigns that align with marketing objectives and company goals.
- Perform online and on-the-ground primary research for blog posts, articles, guides, and other content.
- Work with the marketing team to analyze content performance metrics.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading of all materials, including blog posts, speeches before publication.
- Liaising with other professionals such as photographers, artists, organizers of events, etc.
- Does all related materials, including branding, marketing collaterals, etc.…localized for Philippine publication.
- Conceptualize thought leadership articles and topics that may be used for events: seminars, fora, virtual events/webinars.
- College degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related courses
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in brand management, marketing, content writing, category management, customer development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills