Operating under detailed instructions and review, the purpose of this position is to provide the essential technical knowledge and perform the work listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor’s competitiveness within the global marketplace, by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. The purpose of this position is to work on design and perform 3D layout of a small set of moderately difficult assignments to support the Design Area Lead or Lead.
- Prepare 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings of moderate complexity
- Review vendor equipment documentation of basic complexity within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
- Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements
- A combination of education and directly related experience equal to four (4) years; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- Accredited two (2) year degree or global equivalent in technical field of study
- Knowledge of commercial availability and cost of materials
- Practical field experience
- Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheet and electronic presentation programs
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located and be able to interview on site., Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Notice to Candidates:
Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependant) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening.