Company Information Rosalinda’s Party Trays
Tagaytay City, Cavite
Job Description Duties and responsibilities: 1. Controlling and directing the food preparation process. 2. Approving and polishing dishes before they reach the customer. 3. Managing and working closely with other cooks of all levels. 4. Creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes ensuring variety and quality. 5. Design standardized food preparation guidelines for each dish. 6. Look for ways to reduce spoilage of infrequently used items. 7. Train and manage staff about proper kitchen sanitization methods. 8. Train other cook on how to prepare all dishes. 9. Determining food inventory needs, stocking and ordering. 10. Ultimately responsible for ensuring the kitchen meets all regulations including sanitary and food safety guidelines. 10. Being responsible for health and safety. 11. Being responsible for food hygiene practices. 12. Oversee the work of subordinates. 13. Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers.
Job Qualifications Requirements:
1. Degree holder in Hospitality Management and allied courses
2. At least one year of experience in kitchen operations
3. If fresh graduate, the applicant must have specialization in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Operations.
4. Open to work in a 24x7x365 working environment; 6-day workweek, shifting
5. Preference will be given to those who can start immediately
1. Excellent knowledge of all sections.
2. Ability to produce excellent high-quality food.
3. Good oral communication.
4. Team management skills.
5. High level of attention to detail.
6. Good level of numeracy.
7. Enthusiasm to develop your own skills and knowledge plus those around you.
8. Adaptability to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes.
9. Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work.
10. Positive and approachable manner.
11. Team player qualities.
Number of Job Opening 1
Highest Education Attainment College Graduate