The job holder is responsible for monitoring the materials' performance and evaluates materials deterioration. He/she develops and maintains the Risk-Based Inspection (RBI) program of all static equipment and piping for JGSPC and JGSOC plant. He/she studies the properties of various materials and find ways for improving the characteristics of the materials. He/she analyzes materials failure data and test results and determines the causes of problems and develops solutions based on the applicable codes and standards.
Education: BS Mechanical Engineering graduate, preferably licensed Mechanical Engineer or Metallurgical Engineer.
Experience/Training/Certification: Must have 5-7 years’ experience in Oil and Gas or related industry.
- Very good knowledge of International codes and standards
- Deep knowledge and understanding on corrosion program and analysis
- Computer literate (min. MS Office, SAP R3 and other company and discipline-specific software applications)
- Must have good interpersonal relation skills
- Must possess effective communication skills.