Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations' effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Assessing how well the business is complying with rules and regulations and informing management of any issues that need addressing.
- Provide financial reports to the management for Decision Making Purposes.
- Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people.
- Preparation of Inter-memo and Audit Findings on issues that need addressing.
- Cash Disbursement Voucher Audit
- Cash in Bank Audit
- Accounts Payable Voucher Audit (for cash release only)
- Receipt (collection) Audit
- Cash Position Audit
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation
- BIR filling
- Preparation of Quarterly Alphalist of Payees (QAP) for BIR purposes
- Payroll Entry
- Monitoring of Accounts Receivables
- Monitoring of Advances to employees subject to liquidation
- Preparation of vouchers of BHI
- Initial checking of invoice and receipts
- Other duties that may assigned from time to time
- Clear knowledge in bookkeeping and standard accounting principles.
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amount of data.
- Strong computer skills specially MS Excel (spreadsheet)
- BS degree on Accounting or Finance.
- Ability to prioritize work.