The Credit Analyst is in charge of accreditation of new customers, maintenance of customer masterdata, credit line(new/increase) application, and sales orders processing, endorsement, and/or approval. Will provide reports and analysis that supports business unit plans.
- Customer Accreditation: Review and evaluate legitimacy, validity, and completeness of submitted credit documents, including collateral documents, if applicable
- Credit Line Evaluation: assessment of credit worthiness of the account and determining the appropriate credit limit and term to be granted based on the 4Cs of credit (character, capacity to pay, capital to sustain its operation and collateral)
- Sales Order Processing: process customer sales orders, evaluate credit data and exposure, highlight credit risks and provide recommendation to credit committee and monitors approval within the prescribed lead-time
- Reports/reports analysis: Provide report and present to the business unit, provide highlights & recommendation, emphasizing on the credit risks
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance or equivalent
- Preferably 6 months-1 year year working experience in credit analysis and investigation.
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills, detail-oriented and highly-analytical
- Willing to work in Quezon City