The core mission of the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is to answer accurately, completely and on-time the questions of the customers of the client. The CSR is expected to escalate to the Team Lead and/or the client questions that cannot be answered based on the training and prevailing instructions of the client.
● Completed at least 2 years in college of any course OR must have graduated from a 2-year vocational course.
● Atleast two (2) years’ BPO inbound email handling international accounts in a customer service environment.
● Amenable to shifting schedule
● Good written and verbal communication and customer service skills
● Ability to provide correct decisions based on rules and policies.
● Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
● Adherence to rules and policies
● Personable, people-oriented, persuasive and self-confident.
● Detail-oriented team player with a positive attitude.