TeleTech is on the search for temporary work from home or site-based Customer Service Representatives to proactively create meaningful connections with our team in Cainta, Rizal.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TeleTech team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
What you’ll need to qualify:
· Completed at least senior HS or 2 years of college
· Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
· Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
· 6 months or more customer service experience – with customer service-oriented skills such as empathy, active listening, and resolution-minded aptitude
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Technology and work environment requirements for the job (Temporary WFH):
· Have the right connection – a home internet connection that is >15Mbps (you may do a quick check through Fast.com)
· Computer – we’ll supply and deliver at your doorstep
· Must be able to hard-wire (via ethernet cord) directly into your home modem
· Must have a quiet workspace that is within a reasonable proximity of your router so that you can plug in while working.
What your typical day will consist of:
· Consult customers on products and services to provide the best solutions for their needs by a variety of communication channels that could include voice, email or chat
· Respond to inquiries with active listening – identifying additional needs and support any upgrades in products and services
· Open and maintain customer accounts and information
· Resolve technical issues with patience and understanding
· Positively participate in company events, team activities, and continuous learning
What you'll enjoy:
· Sign-on Bonus worth 20K for selected accounts
· Competitive pay and performance-based incentives
· Real career growth opportunities
· Company-sponsored HMO with Health & Wellness programs for you and your family
· Educational assistance through tuition reimbursement
· An accessible office location at the 2nd Floor Robinson Place Cainta (Big R, near Junction) Ortigas Ave. Extension, Cainta, Rizal
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TeleTech, search #ExperienceTeleTech throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.