Customer Development Manager
Colgate-Palmolive Company – Dagupan City, Pangasinan – No Relocation Assistance Offered # 94145 – Dagupan, Pangasinan, Philippines JOB
PURPOSE: The Customer Development Manager is responsible for achievement of Sales targets through excellence in the 5P’s execution at the direct point of sale where planning CP/ Direct Retailers/ Service Providers activities is key.
They must develop and support the partnership between CP/ Direct retailers/ Service Providers at the customer’s headquarters, at the store and regional level by nurturing contacts and negotiating with buyers, merchandisers, and Store Operations/in-store personnel.
They provide feedback on the in-store environment which allows rapid revision of competitive tactics.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES :
– Monitor sales and distribution performance, particularly for new products, and taking timely action to drive continuous improvement
– Engage our customers to build our brands through strong alignment, selling and negotiation
– Regularly visit stores in order to identify areas of improvement – Collaborate cross-functionally to develop and deliver strong commercial strategies and plans based on a deep understanding of our shoppers and categories
– Leads development of 18-month rolling, joint, “win-win” business plans (baseline and promotions) covering sales, volume, and profitability at PPG/SKU level, and incorporating customers’ objectives and strategy
– Monitors compliance of 5P activity execution against established agreements/objectives and tracks interim performance of 5P activities to ensure flawless execution
– Collects information on the external environment (e.g. competitor activity) during the promotion period
– Conducts post-evaluation analysis based on activity details and compares results with pre-evaluation analysis, explaining any potential difference
– Identifies insights from post-evaluation analyses and incorporates learning into future customer/RE strategy
KEY INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS :
Internal: Customer Development Field Sales Teams In-store Management Team Retail Marketing Team
External: Customers Third-party merchandisers
LEADERSHIP / SUPERVISION : Individual contributor
EDUCATION AND FUNCTIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
– Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or related field.
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Consumer Goods/ Customer Management of key accounts (e.g. FMCG industry experience an advantage) Equal Opportunity Employer Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV.
Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team.
We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition.
Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at .
To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit .
To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit.
To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit . Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation….
– Permanent – Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to Application_Accommodation@colpal.com