Job Purpose and Impact
The Customer Solutions and Services Associate III will engage with our customers and internal team members to ensure we providing outstanding customer service from contract entry through final payment for product deliveries. We seek a professional to coordinate customer account activities with Cargill as well as highlighting business opportunities for the customer to increase their profitability and enhance their experience with Cargill. In this role you will be responsible for key compliance controls related to the customer contract and payment.
- Maintain account information to accurately perform customer payment activities.
- Direct follow-up discussions with customers on contracting activities including past due balances and unconfirmed contracts.
- Problem solve customer complaints and payment issues, ensuring timely resolution, active engagement with customers and internal team members to prevent future issues.
- Perform outbound calls to customers creating awareness of new product initiatives, following up on business transactions and highlighting opportunities for a better customer experience through digital platforms.
- Provide Cargill’s customers with direct customer service call support by answering basic market and risk management product questions, customer specific account and contract related questions and supporting customer interactions with our digital platforms.
- Participate in customer planning meetings with our sales team in an effort to bring forward account management items and coordinate the customer follow through.
- Perform compliance and monitoring functions, as the need arises, related to payments and contracts
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Ability to create unique solutions for complex problems
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in challenging situations
- Confirmed ability to timely, accurately and consistently execute complex and detailed processes and procedures
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Associates degree
- Minimum of five years of related work experience