At Arcadis we focus on attracting, retaining and developing people who share our passion and commitment to improve quality of life. In return we offer you the opportunity to transform your world and the world around you, that could be through client work, upskilling yourself, championing equality and inclusion or getting involved in charity work, to name just a few. Our people value different perspectives, they care about the sustainability of our planet and dare to shape the future.
One of our core values is ‘people first’, and supported by our Lovinklaan foundation, we invest in you for the long term, to ensure you reach your full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to own your career and work on industry-defining projects, finding solutions to real challenges that make a difference to people’s lives. You’re encouraged to have a growth mindset and are given the space to develop personally and professionally, building a flexible career that works for you.
- Manipulating, transforming, and analysing data sets that are raw, large, and complex.
- Plan, gather, analyse, and document user and business information.
- Understanding of all aspects of transformation data including, but not limited to planning, analysis and design, configuration, development, conversions, system testing and production support.
- Produce written deliverables from requirement specifications and support documentation eg process maps, meeting minutes, glossaries, data dictionary, technical design, system testing and implementation activities
- Collect and organize data, data warehouse reports, spreadsheets, and databases for analytical reporting.
- Data collection, data input, monitoring, maintaining, and reporting
- Very strong on database concepts, data modelling, stored procedures, complex query writing, performance optimization of SQL queries
Qualifications & Experience:
- BS/MS or BCA/MCA or Bachelors in Math, Statistics, Comp Science, Engineering, or other technical field
- Experience required: 2 + years of delivery of analytical products and projects
- Experience in Azure & Sql
Why Become an Arcadian?
Our work with clients has a direct impact on people’s lives and on the planet. We make moving, living and belonging in cities safer, more resilient and more sustainable. By partnering with our clients as responsible custodians of our earth’s resources, we can create a sustainable planet.
We continue to think of new ways to make positive impacts and create better experiences for people; data driven and digital solutions have become part of the Arcadis DNA. Working together with clients and using techniques like design thinking, we can get to the heart of our clients’ most pressing challenges and work together to solve them.
As a global business, we have committed to support five of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals to ensure that our projects contribute to a better and more sustainable future for all. But it’s not just the work that we do on client projects that benefits communities and our planet. As a global business, we are committed to making a positive impact to society by supporting local communities where we operate.
To help protect our planet, we monitor and measure non-financial information to inform business decisions and reduce our own environmental impact as part of our commitment to be net zero carbon as a global company by 2030.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day, which is why we take equality and inclusion seriously and hold ourselves to account for our actions. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people. At Arcadis, you will have the opportunity to build the career that is right for you. Because each Arcadian has their own motivations, their own career goals. And, as a ‘people ﬁrst’ business, it is why we will take the time to listen, to understand what you want from your time here, and provide the support you need to achieve your ambitions.
Transform Your World