To help in our planned growth, we are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice and will work closely with multiple teams like QA, Engineering, Development, Solutions Architects, Developers and Product Owners to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company. The successful candidate will work to accelerate the delivery of project teams by providing them with reusable solutions for their build, deploy, test infrastructure and environmental needs.
A key success indicator for this role is measured by his/ her ability to produce high quality; low defect builds into the test verification process with a minimal amount of churn and spin. We are looking for a seasoned team player who has exposure to public cloud offerings from Azure, AWS or GCP and you have a proven track record of designing, building and delivering reliable cloud-based SaaS platforms with an API-first mindset.
- Experience with Linux, Windows and Mac platforms
- Highly skilled in Linux Administration and AWS based infrastructure (EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, etc.)
- Min. 3-years of experience with MacOSx administration
- Min. 2-years’ experience with Docker, Kubernetes/ECS and Terraform
- Experience with Mobile Apps (Android/iOS) builds automation (xCode, Android Studio, Fastlane etc).
- Database experience (both SQL and noSQL, for example: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD, CircleCI, Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines or similar
- Experience in building and maintaining real-time application monitoring with deep knowledge of troubleshooting hotspots
- Experience with version control systems (preferred Git)
- Familiarity with scripting in Bash or Python
Previous Experience / Nice to Have:
- Experience with queueing systems like Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.
- Experience with WordPress environments preparation.
- Experience in a DevOps, infrastructure, systems, site reliability engineer, or equivalent role
- Experience building and maintaining Amazon Web Services cloud infrastructure
- Experience with infrastructure as code and configuration management tools like Terraform and Ansible
- Experience building, deploying and managing Docker containers
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as New Relic, Datadog, etc.
- Experience working within an Agile SDLC and with continuous integration and deployment practices
- Experience applying cloud security best practices and maintaining compliance