If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
We represent three organisations with goals of developing safety amongst maximising our exposure for new clients.
Social Media Management:
1) Manage Ubique Safety Consultancy, WSHAsia & IPAF Social Media (LinkedIn)
2) Manage Content creation for the social media post
3) Create content strategy and editorial calendar
4) Usage of photos & video
5) Researching and identifying key influencers and groups in each channel and a program to build relationships with them to drive their engagement with our brand
Growing of audience thru social media & campaigns
1) Responsible for increasing (Followers, Reach, Engagement, Website Visits and Qualified Leads)
2) Growing of WSHAsia Vendors
3) Growing of WSHAsia Users
1) Responsible for all digital marketing on WSHAsia publicity, events, and ads packages
Email Marketing Campaign:
1) Responsible for all email marketing campaign using Mail chimp
1) Daily mining of email address from LinkedIn and other sources
1) weekly progress reports
2) Weekly meeting to be align to company direction
Taking accountability for aggressive KPI achievement and devising a strategy and frameworks to achieve goals
· Agreeing aggressive month by month performance growth objectives and KPIs with the leadership team for each channel and for our overall organic social performance – including (Followers, Reach, Engagement, Website Visits and Qualified Leads)
· Owning the achievement of these KPIs and demonstrating progress towards them via weekly progress reports
· Devising a strategy and necessary systems for each social channel to achieve KPIs including
· Content strategy and editorial calendar in partnership with the in-house marketing team to fuel our social growth – putting forward required content to succeed in meeting KPIs
· Researching and identifying key influencers and groups in each channel and a program to build relationships with them to drive their engagement with our brand
· Developing a set of checklists, calendars, and other tools & systems to enable the in-house marketing team and other employees to contribute to the achievement of social performance KPIs
· Overseeing the execution of the strategy by directly executing agreed areas and collaborating with the in-house marketing team on other deliverables
· Coordinating a day-to-day calendar of actions in terms of content posting & interaction with our target audience, influencers, and groups to drive engagement (maximise Comments, Posts, Replies)
· Conducting daily monitoring and social listening for new content, engagement opportunities and customer insight
· Carrying out extensive weekly analytics and progress reports to demonstrate KPIs performance & ways to improve
· Paid social ads management
· Paid search ads management (Google Ads SEM-SEO)
· Writing – experience originating written form B2B content such as blogs
· Ability to grasp big picture while paying extreme attention to the small details.
· Adept in creative problem-solving; extremely resourceful, innovative, and proactive; self-driven, including when there is ambiguity.
· Excellent written and verbal communicator.
· Very personable.
· Comfortable navigating the complexities of a busy agency with many clients.
· Natural collaborator and team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
· Experience working on influencer marketing campaigns and initiatives
· Established personal network of influencers
· Event management experience
· Basic graphic design experience
· Basic video editing experience