Refer a friend or your former colleague to join our growing Filta family and get 10,000 pesos!
There’s really no limit in referring, so refer as much as you can!
- Join one of the first digital marketing agencies in the world to join the Shopify Plus Partner Program, as well as one of Klaviyo’s Elite Master Partners in the APAC region.
- Their employees value the fact that they are a part of something special: culture, team, environment; they believe in what they are doing, and it has purpose and significance.
- Enjoy an unparalleled international career path in eCommerce while working with clients from all around the world.
About the Company
They are an Australian-owned with offices worldwide, eCommerce agency that specializes in the customer journey and lifecycle marketing across all direct marketing channels for its clients’ stores.
They develop smart marketing solutions to convert browsers into buyers and increase revenue from their clients’ eCommerce websites by combining a unique combination of lifecycle marketing practices, cutting-edge technology, and real-time data to create automated campaigns that work in the background for their clients – winning more sales and increasing revenue without their clients having to lift a finger.
About the Role
The Digital Producer will be responsible for developing and building deliverables for clients and maximising the effectiveness of our business solutions. The Digital Producer partners with a Senior Account Manager to deliver on the client’s promises to the client and produce work of the highest quality.
- Building deliverables and business solutions – including emails, pop-ups, and other tools – for clients in accordance with the brief provided by a Senior Account Manager.
- Monitoring the performance of deliverables and business solutions for clients.
- Managing the implementation of deliverables and business solutions, including coordinating the successful achievement of implementation milestones for clients, in accordance with Andzen processes.
- Effective communications with the Senior Account Manager on the implementation and performance of the deliverables and business solutions.
- Proactively reporting to the Account Managers on any issues or necessary improvements.
- Working with the Senior Account Manager to maximise the effectiveness of business solutions for clients, including opportunities for improvement and additional business solutions.
- Producing monthly reports and coordinating reporting to clients with the Senior Account Manager.
- Utilising business intelligence tools to improve services for clients and partnering with the Senior Account Manager to build new solutions for clients.
- Actively contributing to the development of new operational processes for Andzen to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of services for clients.
- Knowledge and understanding of e-commerce businesses and how they achieve sales growth and build a sustainable successful sales strategy.
- Detailed knowledge of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and services including functional understanding, when to use particular tools, and how the platform works.
- Knowledge/ experience of the Klayvio platform will be a great plus to have.
- High-level communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skills in the use of software and applications required for the development of campaigns for clients.
- Clear and concise writing skills.
- Fast learner and able to comprehend new information about a range of topics.
- Strong ability to follow processes and review own work for accuracy and relevance for client requirements.
- High attention to detail and focus on quality assurance in preparing content and software campaigns.
- Able to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and communicate effectively on all projects.
- A can-do attitude with a high level of personal motivation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people including senior persons and commercial businesses.
- Excellent personal organisation and time management.
- Customer/ client focus with the ability to respond well to changing circumstances.
- Work methodically and accurately on administrative tasks.
- Ability to work with complex information.
- Ability to stay calm when there are urgent and important deadlines to be met.
- An approachable personality that is helpful and authoritative on the telephone.
- Positive team player that works effectively with and supports others.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise effectively, and manage own work schedule.
- Demonstrates commitment to own learning and continuous improvement through training and development.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensuring all tasks are completed within the expected time frames.
- Ensuring audits, reports, and proposal drafts are completed within each set timeframe.
- Ensuring all regular tasks are completed on schedule without having to be told/reminded.
- Proactively communicating with project managers, account managers, and the sales team to set and meet expectations.
- Proactively working with team members in sales and the wider team to ensure they are also progressing deals.
- Proactively asking team members if you can assist in any way.
- Proactively improving systems and processes.
- Becoming more efficient with your time by saving frequent responses, identifying ways to conduct audits, reports, and proposal drafts faster or more effectively.
- Proactively taking ownership of analysis not only in the sales team but as a function in the company.
Filta’s Employee Benefits & Perks
- HMO for yourself (with Covid Insurance coverage) and one dependent within the first month.
- 20 combined SL/VLs per year accrued from day one (you will have 10 accrued once you pass regularisation).
- Additional 1 birthday leave after regularisation.
- Birthday cake on your birthday.
- Monthly Company Paid Social Club
- Year-round employee support for professional needs by accredited life coaches & employee experience specialists.
- Career guidance and growth sessions.
- Education & training on how to work effectively within fast-growing, global organisations with certificates.
- 6:30 AM to 3:30 PM, Manila Time, Monday to Friday (Work from Home)
Click the Apply button, attach your CV, and complete the questionnaire!
As this is an urgent requirement, if you want to fast track your application, please email Ires Salandanan at or connect with her on LinkedIn at
Powered by JazzHR