Is this you?
- Do you have the desire to be the best?
- Are you a person that can't stand to leave unfinished work for tomorrow?
- Do you possess a dynamic personality with attention to detail focused on win-win outcomes?
- Are you seeking to expand your career with one of the fastest-growing companies to work for in e-commerce?
- Are you excited by constant change and bored when things remain the same?
- Are you looking to work in a thriving culture where success is our reward, passion is our drive, and relationships are key!
BoxMe (the premier cross-border e-Commerce fulfillment network in South East Asia) is seeking a proven leader to manage warehousing operations servicing fast-growing ecommerce retailers shipping B2C primarily as well as B2B. You will have overall responsibility for warehousing operations including the development and implementation of best in class processes and procedures standardized by a strict focus on metrics and constant improvement. This includes a laser-sharp focus on developing people and processes to receive incoming products rapidly and accurately and ship all boxes with 100% Accuracy the same day the orders are received. Experience with B2C shipments, returns processing, assembly projects, and managing changing requirements for rapidly growing ecommerce retailers is required.
You should be an extremely driven, focused, detail-oriented leader committed to taking up the aCommerce cause to become the leading fulfillment company in the Region. This job is for winners only.
What would you do?
- Drives creation of quality initiatives, process change initiatives, and other Lean initiatives to enable their functional area and ultimately the FC to meet and exceed business plan.
- Experience in managing, high growth, high volume, and high SKU non-mechanized warehouse operations focused on performance metrics and process improvements.
- Experience with warehouse layout, cost/benefit analysis, labor productivity analysis, and safety/human factors.
- Proficient data analyst, constant improver, and new processes developer/adapter.
- Self-starter with a high sense of urgency, urgency, urgency and a proactive “can-do” mindset.
- Strong desire to be successful through leadership, effective written and oral communications and out of the box thinking.
- Comfortable with technology, including software, hardware, and networks.
- Measures performance, provides feedback and holds department lead accountable for their performance and the performance of their departments.
- Leverages the Team leader by sourcing and nurturing ideas, and rolling them into the creation of improvement plans for the functional area.
- Takes proactive steps to ensure that best practices are shared across all departments, shifts and among the network.
- Very comfortable working in a high growth company with an entrepreneurial leader under rapidly changing conditions.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, works closely with support staff (HR, Finance, IT and other Managers) to build and secure support and resources for projects and initiatives in their area, as well as providing needed support and resources for other staff initiatives.
What will you need?
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- 3+ years of direct management experience, including a salaried workforce, in a warehousing or distribution environment (Preferable B2C)
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement and Lean techniques
- Experience with the full staffing lifecycle, including interviewing, hiring, performance management, promotions, and terminations
- Candidates must be flexible to work a variety of hours as business demands, including weekends and holidays
- Degree in Engineering, Operations or related field.
- 5+ years of leadership experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, written and oral communication skills in English.
- The ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office programs (Excel) required.
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
- Interest in long-term career development
- Ability to quickly assess prospective customer business challenges, strategize to resolve them and articulate how we can better serve them.
- Strong desire to help the team succeed.
- Desire to be the best and learn new things
Who we are?
BoxMe is the premier cross-border e-Commerce fulfilment network in South East Asia, enabling world-wide merchants to sell online from and into this region without need to establish local presence.
Why We Do This?
Because Boxme's mission is to solve barriers in E-commerce logistics. To do that, we aim to become the Uber for e-Fulfillment by connecting all partners providing warehouse, equipment, shipping services together in one platform and create value added services for our customers.