Our Client is one of the logistics service companies with global operations.
This role is part of the Warehousing Solutions Team, based in Singapore. The role reports to the Regional Director, and will work on comprehensive proposal for the client providing cost effective solutions for their warehousing needs. He/She will be responsible for execution of assigned projects and tasks.
- Implement EDI (Near Real-time / Non Real-time) integration.
- Prepare technical instructions; engineering plans, technical designs, and other systems integration related documents.
- Be capable to understand WMS function & process based on specific request.
- Gather and analyze data to determine system requirements.
- Design and maintain the Integration structure of WMS with internal – external IT stakeholder.
- Be a part of WMS implementation team in system integration area for regional scope of Warehousing Project.
- Provide client with post-installation and integration support.
- Provide training of system integration knowledge. Manage the training material based on different training request.
- Develop work plans and conduct testing plans as well as procedures based upon system recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in software developing with ASP.Net, C# .Net, EDI standards (EDIFACT, X.12), data formats (e. g. XML, Json) and transport protocols (AS2, X400, JMS, (S) FTP, OFTP).
- Good programming skills (e. g. JAVA, .Net, Json, SQL, Shell scripting, Python)
- Experience with Linux/Unix commands. Git/GitHub, Slack, Swagger, JIRA, and webservice / API interface development.
- Able to work as a team player in a multi-cultural environment and motivate people to embrace change.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles and MVC.
- Able to use and understand concept of RDBMS (MySQL, SQL Server or Oracle)
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework.
- Willing to travel, both domestically and internationally.
- Knowledge and experience with EDI-related middleware and warehouse processes/system.
- At least 1 year experience in e-Commercial project (B2B/B2C) preferred.