– Candidate must possess at least —Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
– At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Can speak Chinese is an advantage
– Strong interpersonal relationship skills, capable of building partnership across all levels in the organization
– Confident, analytical and creative
– Resourceful, hardworking, mature, and can maintain professionalism under any circumstances
– A natural team player but can work independently if needed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Supervises personnel, inspects scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of elevator ang escalator repair work
– Ensure the quality of workmanship in the tasks assigned.
– Quality control, provide necessary reports regarding the status and progress of the assigned tasks.
– Request accurate materials for the assigned tasks.
– Assist Unit-tech Administration Team in project related activities such as but not limited to, coordination with project proponents, construction site administrators, suppliers, etc.
– Other instructions initiated by immediate Supervisor.
For interested applicants, you may send your resume and indicate the position
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org