Engineer, Mechanical Design
The Mechanical Design Engineer effectively coordinate across all stakeholders the development and approval of all design standards based on construction specification and requirements, considering health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Responsible for conducting site surveys and investigations to come up with required engineering drawings.
- Assists the Design Manager in managing committed timelines for the design cops of assigned project, driving completion of project requirements and incorporating various established food safety and permit compliance strategies to the various packaging work scopes being tendered and awarded.
- In charge of preparing and providing necessary reports for proper monitoring of the progress of the project in terms of pre-project requirements, design, tendering and awarding.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have previous experience in handling design standards of a company
- With previous experience in an FMCG industry a plus
- Full-Time position(s) available.