- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Senior High School Diploma, TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool and Die/Welding), Engineering (Others).
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Technical vocation / Skilled work or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer Literate, MS Office application, Good English communication skills, Knowledge in electronic related measuring device is advantage, Testing and evaluation skills, Knowledgeable in automotive.
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Others), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- No work experience required.
- Can perform test such as Electro Magnetic Compatability(EMC), Environment & Performance Test operations and create report with minimum supervision.
- Knowledgeable in Manufacturing/Production Operations or Testing electronics components.
- Can ensure accuracy, completeness and timely delivery of output.
- Required Skill(s): MS Office application, Good English communication skills, Knowledge in electronic related measuring device is advantage
- Location: Muntinlupa City, National Capital Region (NCR).
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.