The Event Content Analyst will establish relationship with corporations in order to gather event content details to be made available to the institutional firms through Refinitiv platforms.
– Source and distribute timely and accurate financial event data throughout Refinitiv's network, including ThomsonOne and Eikon.
– Increase proactive client education on Refinitiv’s new and existing products and services.
– Build client relationships by providing a high level of service.
– Proactively keep data and portfolio of companies compelling and smart.
– Ensure data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per company standards for the covered product/market.
– Collaborate with internal teams to ensure delivery of quality customer experience.
– Create reports and presentations within and outside the team.
– Support specific projects, as assigned by manager.
– Responsible for delivering high productivity and quality data.
– Proactively identify and resolve data problems.
– Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field
– Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
– Must have excellent communication skills
– Must be proficient in the English language
– Must have the ability to work in a team environment
– Must have the ability to multi-task
– Must be detail oriented
– Must be very customer oriented
– Must have above average knowledge of – MS Excel and MS PowerPoint and working knowledge of another MS Office Application
– Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
– Must be willing to start as soon as possible.
– Must be willing to work on any shift (morning shift/mid shift/graveyard shift)