Primarily responsible for strategic growth and sales calling for key doctors and hospitals in the designated region.
- Identification of opportunities and development of partnerships with key doctors & hospital accounts.
- Understanding individual hospital account’s business model, strategic direction, and business issues.
- Mapping and engagement of stakeholders in the hospital that influence strategic decisions for our business.
- Leads the development and execution of account-specific strategic and tactical plans to drive top and bottom lines.
- Develop detailed account profiles that will serve as a tool for investment and optimization.
- Leads the engagement and development of account’s Hospital Leaders and advocates.
TERRITORY ASSIGNMENT DETAILS
- National Capital Region
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly Sales Incentive Plan
- Monthly Mobile Allowance
- Monthly Transportation Allowance
- At least 2-3 years sales experience
- Excellent track record
- Certification and training in Accounts Management and Negotiation Skills (not required but an advantage)
- Valid driving License (Own a car is an advantage)